Contract World Builder, Bioware Austin September 2010 - September 2011
Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC MMORPG)
- Scripted a wide variety of quests and content across multiple classes.
- Took quests from recorded dialog and quest crit path documents from the grey box stage through final polish and into a live environment.
- Coordinated with writing, spawning, cinematics, and combat teams to create narratively driven MMO content.
Contract Associate Designer, Junction Point Studios, DIMG November 2009 - June 2010
Epic Mickey (Wii)
- Responsible for designing, populating, and scripting NPC heavy quest HUB areas.
- Coordinated with tools developers on refining and rolling out our conversational engine.
- Handled special projects including internal demos and the E3 Epic Mickey demo.
Project Creative Lead, 3D Squared, Inc. from May 2009 - August 2009
- Developed a prototype continuing education course involving interactive quiz games and robust testing back end for the metaplace platform.
- Responsible for a team of five professional developers and seven junior developers.
- 60% of the time hands-off creating schedules, reviewing work, and overseeing production.
- 40% of the time spent hands on creating assets, LUA scripting, and writing entire game script
TFT QA Tester, Aspyr Media, Inc. from March 2009 - May 2009
Design/Writing intern for The Fizz Factor (Amaze Entertainment)
Call of Duty (XBLA/PSN)
- Bug Testing and fixing for PC, Mac, Xbox 360, and PS3 platforms.
- Experience with multiple bug tracking databases including Jira and Devtrack.
Unnannounced Disney Project (DS) The Incredible Hulk (DS)
- Writing: wrote half of games story for canceled Disney point-and-click adventure game.
- Design: Participated in all design meetings, prototyping, and conceptual work.
- Learned the ins and outs of a game studio of nearly 100 developers working full time.
Writer Designer for Team N.E.R.O. from Dec 2005 - May 2006
- Part of the IGF award winning team N.E.R.O.
- Wrote game story for version 1.0
- Designed levels in Torque
- Consulted on high-level design revisions
Bachelor of Science in Radio-Television-Film Production
Certificate of the Elements of Computer Science
|University of Texas|